Featuring sustainably sourced acacia wood, the Sensei Dargon® End Grain Butcher Block Cutting Board functions as your all-purpose chopping, slicing, and serving board, naturally resistant to water, bacteria, and staining. A true end grain that professional cooks prefer as it's the best surface for getting the most out of your knife.
- Food Safe: All our butcher blocks are treated with 100% natural, food-safe materials, with a final application of our shop-made mineral oil and beeswax finish, accentuating the natural beauty of the wood and ensuring easy maintenance.
- Built to Last a Lifetime: This a solid butcher block cutting board, measuring 1.18 inches thick and crafted from the best quality, kiln-dried hardwoods.
- End Grain Construction: The fibrous end grain of the wood captures and releases your Sensei knife blade, keeping it sharper longer.
- Beautiful and Functional: High-quality acacia wood is arranged to showcase both the dark heartwood and the lighter sapwood. The size and shape of these butcher block cutting boards offer many uses. It's great as a cutting board, chopping block, presentation tray, or serving platter. Bring the board right to the table for a beautiful presentation piece.
- Easy to Maintain: Taking care of this butcher block is very easy, oil after every use.
Measures a generous 15" x 11" x 1.18" (38 x 28 x 3 cm) and weighs 4.12lbs ( 1.87kg）